“There is an incredibly well-stocked library run by an experienced librarian and teacher. The music program is second to none and produces a holiday and end-of-year musical involving all the grades. The science lab is one of the most advanced with 16 computers for research and development, scopes, digital and video cameras, digital microscopes, specimens of all kinds, robotic kits and more. We’ve got what it takes to trigger the imagination.”
Roger Pelland, Roslyn Science Teacher Co-author of Science Tech, the most recognized Quebec elementary school Science textbook series, author of several IMAX movie teacher guides.
Our building has the following facilities
A remarkable history, infused with modern trimmings.
- Interactive smart boards
- A large gymnasium with a retractable stage and a balcony for spectators
- A modern library with computers and over 18,000 books
- a spacious school yard with newly renovated playground, including play structures, gardens, and amphitheatre
- an abundance of green life and neighbourhood parks
- Modern computer labs
- a multi-functional music room
- Spacious and well-equipped science lab
- a fully furnished art room
- a health room with convalescence area